Hopefully there will be students from Sussex Uni and maybe random people from the 10,000 brochures that Wired Sussex have distributed. It’ll be a good event 🙂
Thanks again to Alan at Sensible Development for hosting us.
In summary – the day runs from 10am to 6pm at Pelham House in the North Laines – just off of Trafalgar St and 5 minutes from Brighton station. We have 9 speakers in 5 sessions, the event is free, you can drop in and out of events as you see fit.
We will have the internet (+hopefully wifi) and some of the sessions are practical so bring your laptop. It wouldn’t be a Â£5 App event if it didn’t involve some drinking after…
Session list (more detail):
- (10am) Perils of Boot-strapping and Growth after Boot-strapping (myself, Alan Newman, Raj Anand)
- (11.30am) Developing your Â£5 App (Â£5 App co-founder John Montgomery)
- (2pm) Social Media Marketing (Premasagar and Madhava, Jon Markwell)
- (3.20pm) Search Engine Optimisation for your website (Paul Silver)
- (4.40pm) Successful Copy-Writing (Ellen de Vries)
David and Paul have blogged about their SEO/web-copy session, Raj has blogged about his growth-after-bootstrapping session. I’ve blogged about us on the Digital Festival site. You’ll find write-ups for all of our previous events on the official Â£5 App site.