We’re running a 2 day scikit-learn and statsmodels training course through my ModelInsight with Jeff Abrahamson (ex-Google) at the start of April (7-8th) in central London. You should join this course if you’d like to:
- confidently use scikit-learn to solve machine learning problems
- strengthen your statistical foundations so you know both what to use and why you should use it
- learn how to use statsmodels to build statistical models that represent your business challenges
- improve your matplotlib skills so you can visually communicate your findings with your team
- have lovely pub lunches both days in the company of your fellow students to build your network and talk through your work needs with smart colleagues
The early bird tickets run out Monday night, so if you want one you should go buy it now. From Tuesday we’ll continue selling at the regular price.
I’ve announced the early-bird tickets on our low-volume London Data Science Training List, if you’re interested in Python related Data Science training then you probably want to join that list (it is managed by mailchimp, you can unsubscribe at any time, we’d never share your email with others).
We’re also very keen to learn what other training you need, here’s a very simple survey (no sign-up required), tell us what you need and we’ll work to deliver the right courses:
I hope to see you along at a future PyDataLondon meetup!
Ian is a Chief Interim Data Scientist via his Mor Consulting. Sign-up for Data Science tutorials in London and to hear about his data science thoughts and jobs. He lives in London, is walked by his high energy Springer Spaniel and is a consumer of fine coffees.