Following Aleks’ main talk we’ll have a set of shorter 10 minute demos:
- Lightsaber mobile phone duelling by Marko (Lastminute.com Labs)
- Fighting Mini-sumo robots by Emily
- In-development 3D iPhone game + backstory by Dominic Mason
- Flash 3D Snow and Xmas games by Seb (PluginMedia)
- Eye-controlled Pong by Ben Rubinstein (CogApp)
You’ll meet lots of local developers, freelancers and business founders including people of Farm Brighton, Girl Geeks, Sussex Innovation Centre, Inuda and The Skiff, The Werks, EuroGamer, BrandWatch, ClearLeft and Madgex.
The Ribots are sponsoring us with Festive Alcohol and (fingers crossed) Xmas Cakery.
Related – Seb’s Big Screen Bonanza Flash night is the day before ours, check it out for 200+ seatage Flash-demo crazyness.
Note – The Werks are looking for donations towards a second projector, do the right thing and support ’em here:
Ian is a Chief Interim Data Scientist via his Mor Consulting. Sign-up for Data Science tutorials in London and to hear about his data science thoughts and jobs. He lives in London, is walked by his high energy Springer Spaniel and is a consumer of fine coffees.