1 December 2008 - 19:00£5 App Xmas Special Listing Details
Following Aleks’ main talk we’ll have a set of shorter 10 minute demos:
- Lightsaber mobile phone duelling by Marko (Lastminute.com Labs)
- Fighting Mini-sumo robots by Emily
- In-development 3D iPhone game + backstory by Dominic Mason
- Flash 3D Snow and Xmas games by Seb (PluginMedia)
- Eye-controlled Pong by Ben Rubinstein (CogApp)
You’ll meet lots of local developers, freelancers and business founders including people of Farm Brighton, Girl Geeks, Sussex Innovation Centre, Inuda and The Skiff, The Werks, EuroGamer, BrandWatch, ClearLeft and Madgex.
The Ribots are sponsoring us with Festive Alcohol and (fingers crossed) Xmas Cakery.
Related – Seb’s Big Screen Bonanza Flash night is the day before ours, check it out for 200+ seatage Flash-demo crazyness.
Note – The Werks are looking for donations towards a second projector, do the right thing and support ’em here:
Ian applies Data Science as an AI/Data Scientist for companies in ModelInsight, sign-up for Data Science tutorials in London. Historically Ian ran Mor Consulting. He also founded the image and text annotation API Annotate.io, co-authored SocialTies, programs Python, authored The Screencasting Handbook, lives in London and is a consumer of fine coffees.