25 January 2016 - 21:27PyDataLondon 2016 Call for Proposals Open
If you want to sponsor to talk with 330 cutting edge data scientists – you’d better hurry, we’ve already started signing deals.
In the CfP we’re looking for:
- Stories about successful data science projects (including the highs and lows)
- Machine learning (including Deep Learning) – especially why you used certain algorithms and how you diagnosed features
- Visualisation – have you explained or explored something that’s good to share?
- Data cleaning
- Data process (getting data, understanding it, building models, deploying solutions)
- Industrial and Academic stories
- Big data including Spark
You might also be interested in PyDataAmsterdam on March 12-13th (their Call for Proposals is already open).
We’ve also got a new (temporary URL) webpage for our regular meetups here, this has notes on how to submit a talk to the meetup (not the conference, just the PyDataLondon meetup). Please take a look if you’d like to speak to 200 folk at our monthly meetup.
Ian applies Data Science as an AI/Data Scientist for companies in ModelInsight, sign-up for Data Science tutorials in London. Historically Ian ran Mor Consulting. He also founded the image and text annotation API Annotate.io, co-authored SocialTies, programs Python, authored The Screencasting Handbook, lives in London and is a consumer of fine coffees.